Lion Hostel & Pub
US$133
US$113
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Id originally planned to stay with these guys for a month. But in the end I only stayed a night as I was back packing and wanted to get the best deal I could so I could stay in Guadalajara for a while. Everyone seemed to be helping each other out. The place was clean and seemed safe. I played playstation all night and chatted to some other travellers. When I went to bed I expected to be woken in the early hours by drunk party animals. Instead nothing. Amazing!

Room Tip: Negotiate. These guys are flexible!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 September 2013

if you are looking for a great place to stay in Guadalajara. This is it! The place has a great vibe, Staff was very friendly and spoke english. The entire place was nice and clean and there Sundays BBQ were very good. I felt right at home
The location was ideal as well, it was easy to get around Guadalajara. Check em out

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I stayed a couple of months here and I loved it. I met so many people and made good friends from so many places. Germany, Brazil, Japan, Australia :) I loved it so much Im booking a trip for my birthday :)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Friendly and helpful staff, various places to hang out, and a slack line to test your balance.
I felt very comfortable staying there, and would love to come back one day. Besides it's very close to Chapultepec, so you can walk home after the party :)

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I loved that it was very close to downtown Guadalajara because I got to see some great places around the "centro" and the churches and cultural spots.
Definitely you should check this hostal.
Greetings from Salem Utah. ;)

• Stayed: November 2012