Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo
US$104
US$104
US$101
  • Restaurant
La Mansion del Sol(Guadalajara)
US$80
US$65
Villa Ganz(Guadalajara)
US$126
Hotel Casino Plaza(Guadalajara)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$41
US$55
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskfree breakfast islong term stayloyalty programa hilton diamond memberclean propertyscramble eggsbreakfast staffgreat hotelconvenient hotelsame blockmexican breakfastshuttle servicebusiness tripdefinitely stay at this hotel againparking garageupgraded to a suite
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Great Stay! They do NOT have airport shuttle service as advertised but the hotel is awesome! Very clean and staff is extremely helpful and friendly! The location is great and very close to Expo Guadalajara. Decor is up to date and in great shape. Would stay here again... Higly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Americo G
InverHoteles, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our Hotel. I am thrilled to hear you were happy with our location, the service you received, and your room accommodations. I am certainly disappointed to hear that you found the airport shuttle our weakest point. I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and its team for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Once again, please accept my apologies. I hope the remainder of your trip to Guadalajara was most enjoyable. Next time you stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara Expo, please stop by and say hello.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

This hotel is brand new, easy to access (using our GPS of course) and has a secure underground parkade (free). We found the location relative to the Centro Historico handy (by car). There are a few restaurants nearby and a 24 hr grocery store across the street. The breakfast is fantastic with a wide combination of familiar and local food choices as well as cold and hot items. The hotel is clean, bright, non-smoking and the staff very friendly and helpful. The beds and pillows are incredibly comfortable!! The cost for two queen beds was very reasonable and because we stayed for seven nights we received a discount. The only complaint I have is the showerhead was really wonky/defective and we couldn't adjust it to get a decent spray of water but I'm sure it would have been addressed had we said anything.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank ahje
Torre C, Manager at Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara/Expo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I´m really sorry about the issue with the shower, we work everyday to give you the best facilities and of course the best service, that is the reason that we really appreciate your comments.

We hope you give us the opportunity to change the image you have about us, that´s why we invite you to stay again in our hotel.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Front desk staff speak very good English. Rooms very pleasant and bed super comfy. No restaurant onsite. Only a choice of one restaurant and one deli suggested by staff - none of which appealed to us. We did discover later that there are more restaurants down towards the bridge all within walking distance. Also a supermarket next door. Free beer available from 6pm till 8pm at bar in lobby also free newspapers (Spanish and English) Breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank allendorf

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel.

We work everyday to give you the best facilities and of course the best service that is the reason that I want to thank you, hoping you can back here to your home Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara Expo and you could please stop by and say hello.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I spent 2 weeks in the Hampton Inn. The hotel is ideal placed for my needs. When you enter you first notice that the lobby counter is on the right side also the bar counter and on the left side a small shop. Check inn goes smoothly and the staff is very supportive. The elevator needs a room card to function. I have been in the normal rooms and in the master suite. Both rooms are good, spicy enough. The beds are fantastic. One downside: The airco units are loud... very loud.
The master suite is bigger and has a small kitchen. Ideal for jetlag victims
The hotel serves breakfast, and this is the biggest downside of the hotel. You have to take your breakfast more or less in the lobby. A bit cold to my liking. But the biggest problem is the breakfast buffet. This is way below the quality you expect from a hotel like this. There is very little choice and it is every day the same. If you like eggs, I hope you like scrambled eggs because that is what you get every day.
I have already book my next stay due to the fantastic beds.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank phil_frederix

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel.
We work everyday to give you the best facilities and of course the best service, that is the reason that your opinion is really important to us.
I hope you can back here to your home Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara Expo and you could please stop by and say hello.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

this is a relatively new hotel, very close to the Expo area. 10min walk fro the GDL Expo center; an excellent option for expo visits Great cost/benefit relationship. The staff is very friendly and willing to help.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel, of course I´m very happy to know that you could enjoy our service, location and comfort, but above of all I´m happy to hear that our teammates make you felt so good.

Let me tell you that in the next meeting that we will have with all of the hotel employees I will do a wide greeting to them.

Hope that next time that you stay at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara Expo, you could please stop by and say hello.