“WoW! Excellent food in Downtown Guadalajara ”

Cafe Boutique Teatro Degollado
Ranked #136 of 1,559 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Except for a couple of dishes in the menu this is not a local typical restaurant. You can find salads, pastas, pizza, coffee, beer, wine...
What is worth mentioning is the taste of the cuisine which is simply WoW!

Some recommendations are the pasta (which I've tried with Chipotle sauce... recommended for a spicy dish ...and the 4 cheese sauce). Their thin crunchy pizzas are delicious. They literary melt while you eat them. The salads are good as well.... I've been thet twice, and I have not yet made it to dessert cuz I eat too much.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 2 March 2018

We stopped in on our way back to our hotel after a bit of sight-seeing. My wife had the Degollado margarita and I had the Mezcal margarita (but not frappe). Both were more than excellent. My wife had serano jamon on pesto bread topped with pesto and soft cheese. Delicious! I had a pizza that was so-so. I would not recommend the pizza, but definitely go for the drinks. Lots of other items on the menu too.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

This place is handy if one arrives early for the Teatro Degollado or is super thirty after a show there; however, it is nothing special.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 22 December 2017

If you're touring Guadalajara's downtown and need to catch your breath with a cold drink or coffee this place is right if the middle of it. It's small and it's usually crowded but it's a good place to stop before continuing your walk towards the Instituto Cultural Cabañas and theSan Juan de Dios market- or on your way back :) ... Don't expect much, and to eat there are far better places around, even the street tack stands.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 5 December 2017

We had a couple of margaritas and a pizza. The food and service are fine, the people watching is excellent! You are right in the center of the historic district. One caution: they accept cash only.

Date of visit: December 2017