“Beautiful Church”

and up
Guadalajara City Tour
Ranked #4 of 179 things to do in Guadalajara
Reviewed 15 August 2014

really well preserve church rich in history located in downtown Guadalajara easy to get there whit some many thing to visit around

Write a ReviewReviews (1,480)

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I liked the history behind it , the beautiful architecture and location it was also symbolic to me due to my religion and culture.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I had to see it! I walked 2 hours to get here and it did not disappoint. No dislikes. I highly suggest visiting it on your trip to Guadalajra!

1  Thank Diane M
Reviewed 25 July 2014

With tons of stuff to see downtown one can take a little jaunt into this Cathedral with very little time out of your tour. Take a look.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I had a great time walking around the Centro Historico on a Sunday. Seemed like half of Guadalajara was enjoying the day there with their families. The outside of the cathedral is gorgeous but I wasn't particularly impressed with the interior.