“Excelent service”

Ranked #93 of 128 Hotels in Guadalajara
Odessa
“Excelent service”
Reviewed 11 January 2012

Stayed in Arboledas during ITU PP10 - so it was really close to Expo and took only 5 minutes to reach it. Was really surprised with service because guys did their best to show their hospitality and helped in all cultural shock questions regarding Mexico. Only because of this I give mark Excelent - I really felt myself safe in this small hotel. Rooms were clean with TV and Wifi. Adcence of breakfast is one of the drawbacks but here you totally feel youself in Mexico.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank PedroFominguez

Calgary
Reviewed 30 August 2011

I had made two reservations for this hotel. I made the reservation in February for atrip in August. I cancelled the first one due to family illnes inmid March, then I cancelled the second one on July 31st and I DID receive acknowledgement fromthem that I had cancelled in time. Yet my August visa statement comes and they charge for a "NO-show". I call the hotel directly they tell me to call their 33 10578174 Number. THe first time I get MS Ceballos on the line, she is indeed a very nice, kind and patient person, but she has no power whatsoever regarding the reimbursement due to THEIR error. SHe tells me things will be looked at and that she has checked that I did cancel in time. 2 Weeks later I have not received anything (though they say they emailed and it did not bounce back) I call to have them do my reimbursement and I am told I have to contact my credit card and tell them I do not recognize the charge and write a letter and do a whole lot of things. I have traveled and I have used my card all over and when there is a mistake on the company part they , as easily as they create a charge, create a reimbursement (for god's sake even the corner store has done it) but of course they are making life difficult. MS Ceballos calls the finance departmetn adn talks to Martin who is as stubborn and as stuck on his ways as a100 year old sequoia and he tells her NO, NO NO.
SO in short I have to end up calling visa, who will do their best, I have to fax visa some stuff etc. SO there is no sense of client service and moreso when there is a screw up on their part.
SUGGESTION: do not ever book with them, if this is the way theuy will treat you for everything, that is quick to charge (erroneously) but hard to get your money back, who knows what they will do durign your stay.

Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank donemyshareotravel

Travellers are raving about these Guadalajara hotels

North Westchester, Connecticut
Reviewed 12 September 2007

This is a hotel that is cheap and convenient for people attending the "expo Guadalajara". It's 2 block walking distance to the event and mostly show people stay here. Beds are not very comfy. Bathrooms are not very adequate for tourists and it could get very loud in the mornings since it faces the main fruit and veggy distribution center. I recommend a room facing the back of the building. There is also a Disco open 1 block away and it gets extremely loud on weekends. If you are looking for a place close to the EXPO and you are not willing to splend a lot of money, this is the place for you. Breakfast is not included and the restaurant in the main floor is cute, but not to american standards. DO NOT ACCEPT WATER OR ICE CUBES. There's no business center and it is always recommended to leave your passport at the safe with the concierge.

• Liked — great location and great price around the EXPO area
  • Disliked — loud nights and loud days unless you stay in the rooms at the back
  • Stayed November 2006, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)