“Great place to chat and have some appetizers”
Review of Chai

Chai
Ranked #71 of 1,281 Restaurants in Guadalajara
Price range: US$0 - US$150
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I've gone here several times and I love their french fries and smoothies. Great place to just sit and chat with friends. Also has a good variety of food for dinner or lunch.

Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

We spent about 5 days in Guadalajara and came here 6 times. It is amazing. Great environment, great staff and great value.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

A promising nice coffee shop on Juarez and Maestranza -other 6 locations I was told. Huge menú. Oversweetened beverages, overspiced food. No wonder kitchen is poor with some 200 dishes offered. Bar, nothig to be notied, good refuge from the rain or for a quiet Reading session.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I often go the Chai Restaurant on Vallarta, there are a few other locations and I´ve probably tried them all, but Vallarta is my famorite because of the location, the traffic and the young people who both work there and frequent this particular location. I enjoy sitting outside on the balcony of this old mansion with the great architecture. Week days there is a salad buffet after 1 PM, and on weekends they have a breakfast buffet. I do not like buffet, but the Sunday one is better than most. The sandwiches and salads on the menu are always good and a at a fair price. They do offer special martinis and since I lived close by I liked to try their flavored martinis, I know, I know James Bond would be mortified. This is a chain and there is not too much creativity in the food, but it consistently good and this location is always busy. They do have valet parking and yesterday, in the heavy rain, I was glad that I did not have to get the car. Come, enjoy sitting on the patio and watch the traffic whiz past on Vallarta, enjoy the conversations of the clientel and enjoy the food and drink.

1  Thank windsorcottage
Reviewed 9 June 2013

I've been to Chai twice on trips to GDL. The food is great with fresh ingredients and wonderful combinations.