All reviews breakfast package la minerva front desk great location upgraded to a suite extra towels walking distance interior room the hotel staff three nights nice hotel wi fi great place to stay comfortable beds business trip recommend this hotel hotel is located
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I stayed here over a weekend and like this hotel’s location. There are a few good restaurants close by including palreal around the corner.

This is a good hotel for families. Rooms a large as are the bathrooms. You need a key for the elevator so it is secure. Room was clean. Only negative is the towels are rough.

It’s easy to get around Guadalajara via uber. You can buy a SIM card at the airport for US$5 at the MOBO shop in the arrivals area.

Date of stay: July 2018
Gabriela G, Director Comercial at Krystal Urban Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear John a,

Dear

Thank you to take the time to share the comments about your recent stay with us. We are glad to know that overall you had a pleasant experience.
The most important thing for us is your comfort and satisfaction, that is why we are very sorry you were unhappy with the quality of the towels. We will work hard to fix the issue you experienced.
We hope you give us the opportunity to have you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Two weeks ago, I went to Guadalajara and this time I made a reservation at the Krystal Urban Guadalajara; the hotel has a good location, rooms are wide, comfortables. Besides I was surprised... GYM is open all the time! so you can workout whenever you want. After a good sleep, breakfast offers a wide variety, so definitively I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Gabriela G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Krystal Urban Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear leoreynosoe,

Thank you to take the time to share the comments about your recent stay with us. We are glad to know that you had a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I was a bit worried when I was trying to check in, because they couldn't find my reservation.
However after about 10 minutes they figured things out and we were given an AMAZING 9th floor room with a view.
I loved the decor and the room was extremely spacious.
There are some amazing restaurants within walking distance - ask the hotel staff for tips!

Room tip: Get a room on a higher floor
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gabriela G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Krystal Urban Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear Vanity S,

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I was here for three nights. I received a standard interior room that had only a single window with not much light. However the bed was incredibly comfortable and the bathroom. Had everything one needed. The room was clean and had a wooden floor. The staff spoke English and the hotel’s location in Arcos Vallarta was perfect.

3  Thank motownman1
Gabriela G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Krystal Urban Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Emil K,

Quality Manager

Reviewed 9 May 2018

I choose this hotel based on the reviews. The price was about 30% higher than comparable hotels. My check-in was standard. The clerk failed to advise me that the key is required to access the guest room floors and to turn on the electricity in the room. Also, until I mentioned the note on the side of the desk advising a fire drill in the morning, I assume it would have been a surprise in the morning.

The WIFI signal in the room was awful.

About 11:30pm I awoke to the phone ringing. It was the reception clerk advising me he neglected to take a form of payment at check in. Since I was attempting to sleep I asked if I could do in the morning.

Be warned. The walls and doors are very thin, and sounds transfers very loudly. So, you can hear all hallway and neighbors coming and goings and conversations.

Just one last point. I entered and exited the hotel several times during my stay. Not once did any reception clerk or security greet me... The only exception is the room service server who always held the elevator doors with a smile

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank lovetotravelnow4
Gabriela G, Director Comercial at Krystal Urban Guadalajara, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear lovetotravelnow4,

The most important thing for us is your comfort and satisfaction, that is why we are very sorry you were unhappy during your stay. We will work hard to fix the issues you experienced.
We hope you give us the opportunity to have you again soon.

Warm regards,