I stayed at this hotel a few years back to attend a friend's wedding. I was in the master suite, which was the former master bedroom of the mansion when it was a private home. the room and bed were comfortable. Also, the service was very good and taxis were readily available. However, I will warn you that I did get a nervous vibe when I was in the master bedroom. It turns out that I found out the hotel was haunted and especially that room. Nothing happened, but I will admit to getting a wierd vibe. Oh well, that's what the cerveiza is for, I suppose. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quinta las Acacias, a Mexico Boutique Hotel member, was built in a XIX century French style. Our main assets are the attention that we bring to our service and design. Indeed, we succeeded in joining/mixing the classic European style furniture and antiques with the Mexican handicraft beauty; it creates an elegant and welcoming atmosphere in all the rooms and areas which invite the guests to relax and enjoy an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Quinta Las Acacias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Las Acacias Guanajuato
- Quinta Las Acacias Hotel Guanajuato