Well my husband and I arrived to this hotel with my dog coco, they treated her very well however the hotel is not good enough it is 4km away from downtown , the pool which is more like a big jacuzzi it is not heated , the shower it is tiny from the bufa room and I am skinny and small , there is not room service after 1030pm, they cleaned bad just did the bed I had to ask the cleaning lady to come back to tight my room as it supported to be, a lot of noise at the old's house building. So I think you could find a better hotel than this one if you want to enjoy your stay and relax in Guanajuato.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quinta las Acacias, a Mexico Boutique Hotel member, was built in a XIX century French style. Our main assets are the attention that we bring to our service and design. Indeed, we succeeded in joining/mixing the classic European style furniture and antiques with the Mexican handicraft beauty; it creates an elegant and welcoming atmosphere in all the rooms and areas which invite the guests to relax and enjoy an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quinta Las Acacias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Las Acacias Guanajuato
- Quinta Las Acacias Hotel Guanajuato