Part old house and part small casitas that are great suites set into the hillside it is all beautiful.
The staff could not be more accommodating with first class service/
Breakfast was excellent ( try the eggs with cheese sort of eggs benedict ) and is served in the original 1900 dining room with beautiful woodwork and stained glass. They have their own chickens so the eggs are very very fresh. You can visit the chickens too.
The location is a bit out of the central area so plan on taxis into town. However the location is right near the dam ( Olla de Presa ) and we enjoyed walking up to that area and seeing all the families enjoying the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quinta las Acacias, a Mexico Boutique Hotel member, was built in a XIX century French style. Our main assets are the attention that we bring to our service and design. Indeed, we succeeded in joining/mixing the classic European style furniture and antiques with the Mexican handicraft beauty; it creates an elegant and welcoming atmosphere in all the rooms and areas which invite the guests to relax and enjoy an unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Quinta Las Acacias reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quinta Las Acacias Guanajuato
- Quinta Las Acacias Hotel Guanajuato