The hotel from outside looks absolutelly fabulous. A medieval castle in beautiful Guanajuato, Mexico.
Once you check in, the problems start.
1) if you choose the top rooms with the best views, you will also discover that there's no elevators . So be ready for a good four flight of stairs.
2) There's no breakfast included. and the breakfast service at the restaurant includes canned milk and day old bread.
3)There's no air conditioning or heating for that matter.
4) Good luck with hot water, which as far as I am concerned works randomly...
5) Be ready for dirty carpets or old furniture,
6) The hotel don't even has business cards in case you need to call them from outside.
7) And when you check-out they even fail to provide you with a receipt...
In another words save your money and check into one of the many nicer (and cheaper) hotels in beautiful downtown Guanajuato.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Castillo Santa Cecilia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castillo Santa Cecilia Guanajuato
- Castillo Santa Cecilia Hotel Guanajuato