US$231
US$193
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel de la Paz(Guanajuato)
US$101
Official Site
Free cancellation until 01/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$232
All reviewscafe de ollapretty hotelpool areabreakfast buffetdowntownweddingcitycarpetfurnishingsmexicocomfort
Reviewed 14 September 2017

In general the service is excellent. There is warmth, helpfulness, you feel if you are among family. Food is excellent . Rooms are spacious, but need some maintenance. My wife and I had a wonderful time. We would return

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
gerentegeneralgu2017, Gerente at Mision Guanajuato, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for your comments. We are working in Budget to improve our facilities, particularly in rooms.

Best Regards!
General Management, Hotel Misión Guanajuato.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I stayed there for 2 nights, my room has a balcony to the pool area, and I saw the big stain of dirt floating in the pool. The bathroom has moldy mold on the ceiling and the carpet had not been vacuume. It´s a good place but need to be improved! It´s far from the downtown, but ask for free trasportation on the front desk

Room Tip: Ask for a suite on the top floor and corner!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for your comments, our pool was out of service by treatment, but now it is working. I let you know that the priority in our Budget is improve the rooms, so we hope to offer a good news about it.

Sincerely!
General Management, Hotel Misión Guanajuato.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

There was a giant coackroach in the room when I woke up. I understand it is a vintage hotel, but it could be better. I asked for a wake-up call and never got it, even saw when they wrote the request down on my way back to my room. The only good thing is the nice hacienda that is by the hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Lovely lush Trees on the square near the beautiful historic church. Street performers,
Mariachis , fresh guacamole , freshly squeezed juices , and a variety of shops with handmade treasures. There are hundreds of people singing along and dancing in the square with the cool night air, smell of fresh dulces , and homemade ice cream on every corner . Hidden Gem !!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
gerentegeneralgu2017, Gerente at Mision Guanajuato, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

We are so glad that you and your family have had the most beautiful time to enjoy Guanajuato.

Faithfully!

General management, Hotel Misión Guanajuato.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

First time I have visit guanajuato, I was looking for a hotel that could accomodate 5 people, they were able to give me a double room with an additional single bed for my 7 year old son. Staff delivered on every possible way, our bellboy Pedro Carretero was super helpful providing us with options of places to go, getting us transportation and recommending food and tours, the front desk when above and beyond when my kids wanted pizza, they call all around town for a place that was still open and they could deliver. Hotel has a great vibe, cafe de olla every day in the lobby.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
gerentegeneralgu2017, Gerente at Mision Guanajuato, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Thank you for your words and your time to share your experience with us. This is your home and it will be great to see you and your family once again between us.

Faithfully!