We are a 55 year old couple and loved the ambiance, the assistance from the staff and we liked the out of town location which enabled us to come back and relax. The cab is a $3.00 easy ride to town.
We would definitely come here again! THank you to all of the staff, Jane ad Hank
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened as a Bed & Breakfast in 1990, La Casa de Espiritus Alegres was quickly discovered by people worldwide who appreciate the ambience, attention to detail, folk art and delicious food. We have 8 rooms each with an individual style based on themes and elements of Mexican art. The result is a warm and welcoming blend of sophistication and playfulness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your La Casa De Los Espiritus Alegres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Casa De Espiritus Alegres Hotel Guanajuato
- La Casa De Espiritus Alegres Bed And Breakfast