“Good Japanese food”

Delica Mitsu
Ranked #12 of 271 Restaurants in Guanajuato
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Delica Mitsu is Guanajuato based Japanese style Deli Restaurant. We offer best lunch option with variety of healthy salad, Deli, Sushi roll etc.. Delica Mitsu has two location in the city of Guanajuato Mexico. one is near Plaza San Fernando : Callejon de cantaritos #37, zona centro. and the other one is Campanero #5 zona Centro. both location open 12pm to 6 pm
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Among lots of Japanese restaurants, this is the most authentic, cooked by Japanese chefs. You can enjoy various Japanese Bento-okazu of your choice.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Great to be able to have something else than the norm in town. And done well. Few outdoor tables in a callejon up form Plaza San Fernando. Seems to do a lot lf take away service. Quite reasonable priced as well. Might have it wait for your lunch as there are often crowds. Good option

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Japanese owned restaurant. He makes fresh dishes for the bento boxes and has a simple menu. The food was tasty and I was glad to have some different options in GTO.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We went for lunch based on recommendations on TA and Delica Mitsu definitely did not disappoint. I had to ask several people for directions along the way but finding it was very worthwhile! There are just a few table inside and out and just enough kitchen space to serve them all. We tried a selection of the salads and bento items from the front deli case, a rainbow roll, the gohan pollo and the vegetable tempura. Everything was delicious and prepared perfectly. I also took a bento box home for my husband! Super good. Highly recommended. We will be back!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I have been a regular at Delica Mitsu since I had the fortune of discovering this little gem, I try to be there once a week but I'm not always that lucky.
The bento package is always delicious, they have some staples that repeat everyday and a few specials in the rotation, they also offer sushi rolls, soups, teriyaki chicken and some other items, everything is worth trying.
Service is very friendly, Nori and the rest of the staff always welcome you with a smile; tables are close to each other so you have the chance to meet the nicest people there, I have had great conversations with other guests as we wait for our food.
The place is not fancy, actually is austere but in my opinion it's part of the charm.
As some other people has said, you have to get there early, some complain about it but I think they know what they´re doing and I prefer it this way, I have seen numerous places where the quality suffers when they overextend their reach, Delica Mitsu is consistently good.
If quality alone is considered Delica Mitsu ranks among the best in Guanajuato; if you consider value no other place comes even close.