“Want a great cup of coffee? Go to Cafe Tal”
Review of Cafe Tal

Cafe Tal
Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Guanajuato
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: tel: 52 473 732 6212
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Café Tal was one of those pleasant surprises for me when I was in search of a place to unwind with cup of coffee. My daughter, who isn't a coffee drinker, would order their warm chocolate drink. We'd stop by every morning for coffee and chocolate and, soon I was ordering a chocolate along with my coffee. What a beautiful way to wake up.....Missing you, Café Tal.....

2  Thank chicagoqueen1703

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We looked forward to stopping in for a café con leche the morning before school at Escuela Mexicana. The best!

1  Thank RicardoPdx
Reviewed 5 June 2014

When I crave a real escape from the fast pace of life and work, I want to go to GTO. Specifically, I want a cup of coffee or a besos negro in the window of Cafe Tal. This is one of my ideal places to really unwind and enjoy great drink in a perfect environment.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Two separate spaces,p...small menu, come for a coffee and plug in to their wifi..each table has an outlet but it as well. seems like the place to catch up on things wit he your computer. no pressure from the staff to leave, and the coffee is very good!

2  Thank kareny13
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Amazing little café with a few tables with internet access very quant and charming. We met the owner of the café a young man who was very knowledgeable about coffee. What a relief to have a good coffee after weeks of bad coffee in America. Highly recommended from a coffee snob.

1  Thank Kounelaki