“Meh to nasty.”

Ranked #67 of 271 Restaurants in Guanajuato
Price range: US$3 - US$8
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: ¡Los nuevos clásicos están de vuelta! Ven y disfruta de música, buenas bebidas y la mejor comida. ¡Checa nuestras promociones! Conciertos en nuestro stage, partidos y otros eventos deportivos en pantalla gigante. Contamos con transmisión de eventos especiales. ¡Proyección de Cine, cortos y más!
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This place is OK when you get there on a good day. Oh, but what about that time that the drains where stopped up in the bathroom? Well, I can handle the smell I guess if I dip my nose in this overpriced tea. Is that a cockroach crawling across the floor. Waiter, waiter! Where's our waiter? Oh, she's standing by the bar watching Hellboy on the ear-shattering television set.

Do yourself a favor and skip it. There are plenty better cafes without the bad service and the hygiene problems.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

Great location @ El Baratillo, wonderfully decorated, with a nice selection of alternative tunes to match, coffee & infusions are great, service is mostly good, food at night is great, but they also serve breakfast which I must say can range from mediocre to terrible. They need to be careful with that, Other than that this is a nice place to drink a good cup of coffee, meet people or have a drink at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Situation in downtown Guanajuato this cafe has a great atmosphere and excellent service. For a tea lover this place offers plenty of selection with great ambience and music. There is also live music on occasions with a very relaxed atmosphere where you find yourself relaxing and enjoying. During my three days in Guanajuato, I found myself going there twice. They were also very helpful in finding me vegetarian options. Loved it.

1  Thank Sumedha K
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Antik Cafe sits in a very pleasant plaza and offers a variety of menu items. It seems popular with students. Our server spoke English ("my Dad is from Michigan") and overall we had a pleasant and relaxing later afternoon meal.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

Good food, drinks, coffee, desserts, and atmosphere.