We really enjoyed this hotel. Had a large room (tight bathroom) overlooking the plaza. Very romantic to listen to music from your balcony. Had the feel of an older Mexico. Perfect location. Worse thing about room (hotel?), on television, only english speaking channel was FOX news, horrific choice. We drove there and parking was convenient, under hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in 1862, our Guanajuato Hotel keeps in its facilities a captivating colonial and historical appearance, a signature element of the best Hotels in Guanajuato. Posada Santa Fe is home of a big artwork collection by local artists and a lobby that stands out for its lofty beamed ceilings, fine chandeliers, antique furniture and spectacular paintings garnishing the walls. Stay in one of the 43 guest rooms of our Hotel in Guanajuato, all of them homely and comfortable for an easy rest in this magical colonial city.For added convenience, Posada Santa Fe Hotel features some other elements that distinguish us as the top choice among Guanajuato Hotels. A Tourist Ministry certified Restaurant with national and international dishes, a place that boasts a great view to the Jardin de la Union, a Parisian- style cafe terrace, functional rooms for both social and corporate events, parking lot and an endless list of amenities and services for a 4-star stay in the most traditional Guanajuato Hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Posada Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Santa Fe Guanajuato
- Posada Santa Fe Hotel Guanajuato