“Best food and beer in town”

Los Campos Restaurante
Ranked #1 of 255 Restaurants in Guanajuato
Price range: US$2 - US$7
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Rustic mediterranean cuisine with Mexican influence in the heart of beautiful Guanajuato, Mexico.
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Great locally grown food picked fresh that day. Craft beers that are brought in locally as well. Cannot beat the prices either. Definitely a must stop at location. Owner greets you and answers any questions and even took our orders

1  Thank Jason W

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Great location, just off the main plaza. Delicious locally sourced food which was fantastic value. Couldn't ask for any more from the staff, very friendly and knowledgable with regards to the dishes.

Well deserved number one spot on trip adviser. Would definitely recommend and revisit if in the area.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Everything about this place is fantastic. The decor, ambiance, FOOD, presentation, the staff, the OWNER, the price, the knowledge of the area, the wine. Can you tell I loved it? I'm coming back with my friends who live here in the city. I had a beautifully presented and even better tasting burrito and my vegetarian daughter had the vegetarian burger. We kept eating off of each other's plates. The Owner (who, yes, is originally from Canada) made doubly sure that there were no nuts in any thing (death to me). He took his time explaining the wine we drank, which was so good I bought a bottle. It's just a lovely place in a lovely town. Loved it.

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I liked it so much that we went twice to Los Campos. The owner and his crew offered a great service. The decoration of the place is modest which creates a tranquil and fine atmosphere. The food had a nice presentation, and it was delicious!!! The best part of this place was the price, not expensive at all.
We are planning to return to this place in our next trip to Guanajuato.

P. S. My husband was very happy that they served ice cold milk.

1  Thank Marisela33
Reviewed 21 July 2014

What a FIND. Perfect food and service. Owners have a wonderful story! Can't wait to go back next year when we return to our home in Valle de Santiago. Thank you for Trip Advisor recommendation.