Extremely expensive in idiotic issues. Parking costs, should not. Internet service is lame. The is a store inside the hotel, pray you will not need anything from it, its always closed. Restaurant service is s l o w. too bad to recomend. Below-Camino Real standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Guanajuato is located in one of Guanajuato's most beautiful haciendas "San Francisco Javier" with beautiful garden and a pool, 155 rooms includes Deluxe rooms, Juniors, Master and a Presidential Suite. La Huerta Restaurant center piece is a 16ht century chapel is open from 06:00 to 23:00 hrs from Monday to Sunday, also we offer 24 hours Room Service. We have meeting rooms and facilities for banquets until 380 persons. Swimming pool and children pool is open from 08 to 20 hrs. Is located at 10 minutes from the main attractions of the city's Historic Center like Alhondiga de Granaditas, Teatro Juarez , Mercado Hidalgo and Museo de las Momias. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Camino Real Guanajuato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Guanajuato Hotel Guanajuato
- Camino Real Hotel Guanajuato