Our stay with my family at this beautiful hotel was fabulous. We felt like we were in an old castle. The older rooms were small but great with a domed brick ceiling. Breakfast was a huge buffet that left nothing out with both American and Mexican food. The pool was great. My kids loved the slide. It was in the city but a few taxi minutes away from Centro. My only complaints were that we didn't get much warm or hot water during our showers. Brrr... And none of the staff spoke decent English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camino Real Guanajuato is located in one of Guanajuato's most beautiful haciendas "San Francisco Javier" with beautiful garden and a pool, 155 rooms includes Deluxe rooms, Juniors, Master and a Presidential Suite. La Huerta Restaurant center piece is a 16ht century chapel is open from 06:00 to 23:00 hrs from Monday to Sunday, also we offer 24 hours Room Service. We have meeting rooms and facilities for banquets until 380 persons. Swimming pool and children pool is open from 08 to 20 hrs. Is located at 10 minutes from the main attractions of the city's Historic Center like Alhondiga de Granaditas, Teatro Juarez , Mercado Hidalgo and Museo de las Momias. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Camino Real Guanajuato reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Guanajuato Hotel Guanajuato
- Camino Real Hotel Guanajuato