All the other reviewers were right on the money about Casa Zuniga. Rick and Carmen make you feel right at home, except it's way more fun and the food is much better. Breakfast was outstanding every day, and the tamales they sent us off to the airport with at 4:30AM were so good I'm still thinking about them. I've never stayed with such nice, friendly, and welcoming people. We've been traveling all over Mexico for many years, but our stay at Casa Zuniga was inspiring like nothing else to date. We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato