I've waited 3/4 of a year to write a review, fearful that my first impressions were overblown. But they were not.
Guanajuato is a special, special city. Rick and Carmen's achievement is to make a visit to this special city into a life-changing experience. We went to Guanajuato knowing it had mummies and tunnels. We left with the acrid smell of revolutionary gunpowder, the sweat and torment of slaves, the glitter of unimaginable riches, the agony and ecstasy of Mexico's multifaceted history and her amazing people seared forever into our minds.
Thank you, Rick, for your stories, your guided tours, your advice, your unfailing good humor and your humanity, for sharing your Guanajuato, your complex, rich, beautiful, ancient town with us!
And thank you for a lovely room with a beautiful view, high standards of hospitality, great, great breakfasts.
Our stay with you was a highlight of more than 40 years of travel. I mean it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato