My wife and I decided to stay at the Casa Zuniga for the Festival Internacional Cervantino in Guanajuato Mexico. What a wonderful place and a gracious host Rick and Carmen were.
Each day the breakfast was unique and wonderful and one day even included flan.
Rick made arrangement for a wonderful dinner, took us on a tour of silver mine and walked us through the town giving us all kinds of information.
This is a great place to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato