We had been referred to Carmen and Rick's B and B by good friends. This has to be one of the best B and B's we have ever stayed in. We were made to feel so welcome and at home by both Carmen and Rick. We stayed in the Morgan room and it had a stellar view of Guanajuato. Our breakfasts were delicious and some of the best meals we had while in Guanajuato.
What was really extraordinary is that Rick took his time to personally show us the city of Guanajuato with a running commentary of Guanajuatos history and also another day took us on a tour of the Valencian Mines. These two tours really gave us a better idea of Guanajuato and it's incredible history. We were so fortunate to have chosen Casa Zuniga as our B and B.
We will recommend Casa Zuniga to all our friends and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast