The location of this lovely B&B can't be faulted. Situated by the Pipila monument, above the city, you have simply gorgeous views over the pretty town. There is a funicular which gets you into town within minutes if you can't face the walk down the callejon....although more likely it's back up the hill when you'll take advantage! The breakfasts are spectacular as well! Rick is super friendly and is a wealth of knowledge about the area and the history. The only slight niggle is that not all the rooms get wifi, so you need to wander down to the lounge to get internet. Not a major really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato