My friend and I were on business and needed 2 nights in Guanajuato. I found Casa Zuniga on Trip Advisor and it sounded perfect. Rick and his lovely wife are the owners and they gave us a wonderful welcome and Rick told us the complete history of the town and was full of information. It was the best breakfast I had on this whole trip. The rooms are huge and being so close to the Fenicular was brilliant.
When I go back there next time, I will be staying at Casa Zuniga!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast