I took my girlfriend here for a surprise birthday vacation.after reading many reviews here on tripadvisor and other site everything lives up to your expectations to a helpful unque and beatiful B&B. The rooms are comfortable, unique with an excelent view of guanajuato view that doesn't dissapoint a novie photographer like myself. With the feel of a traditonal mexican hotel but the comfort of being in a hospitable mexican family. Your close to all attractions and if your up for the climb then you really can enjoy all of Guanajuato from here. I plan to come back that's a promise. Thanks to Frank and his lovely wife for welcoming us with delicous food and service. if your considering any other place please take my recomendation and come here first. We stayed in the renee max room just beautiful. Thanks again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast