We stayed at Casa Zuniga from January 17-20 with another couple. When we arrived our hosts Richard and Carman were on hand to greet us and make sure we were comfortable in our rooms.
Richard was a fountain of information insuring that we were aware of all the great dining places to visit and the interesting places to see while in Guanajuato.
The breakfasts that were prepared by Carman and her assistances were very memorable as I have never had gourmet Mexican food previously. After breakfast was completed Richard was on hand to give you information on any of the sites you wished to visit and would assist in getting you transportation to the site if needed. One morning Richard gave us a walking tour of Guanajuato's underground. Richard is very knowledgeable about the City's history and is willing to share it.
Our stay is very memorable and I would only stay at Casa Zuniga when visiting again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast