Carmen and Rick - the owners - virtually offer their very intricate and original home to be yours for the duration of your stay. Both constantly add and modify this multi-level building which includes a pool and terrific terraces with views of the charming historical city of Guanajuato. We were 3 and occupied a large 2-bedroom suite with vanity separate from the shower and toilet. ...and what a sumptuous breakfast! ...and different every day! The location is unparalled. Only steps up to the monument 'Pipila' on top of the hill and steps down to the funicular for which the B & B owners offer free tickets. A place and owners you will cherish for a long time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato