We spent two nights at Casa Zuniga prior to going to San Miguel and had a fantastic time. Great location with amazing views of the city and easy access to the Tram down into town. Two of the highlights were the authentic Mexican breakfasts and Ricks history and storytelling of the sites around Guanajuato. Make sure you ask him for a brief overview of the lovely murals and his art work depicting the history of the area. We will visit and stay at Casa Zuniga again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast