My husband and I spent 3 days and 2 nights at Casa Zuniga on our way to San Miguel de Allende. What a wonderful, vibrant, fascinating place to stay! Sitting atop the hill, next to Monumento Pipila, the casa has a grand view of Guanajuato! One can walk down the hill, directly into the center of town, or take the 2 minute ride on the funicular (tickets included with your stay). The rooms are large and clean and the whole house is fascinating, filled with art and Rick's sculptures and pieces of history. Patios that overlook the city and a long, warm lap pool are available for your use. Rick and Carmen, the owners, are amazing. Rick is filled with stories of the history of the city. Their wonderful staff make the absolute best breakfasts we have ever had. Breakfast is served at 9:00 and is not to be missed! Very highly recommend Casa Zuniga for your next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato