If you want to experience Mexico, go to Guanajuato; staying at Casa Zuniga makes that experience pleasant, relaxed, safe and fun. Enjoy the experience of sitting on a balcony overlooking the city after of full day of walking thru the city. Casa Zuniga has the amenities; a great breakfast, conversation with people from everywhere, free multiple tickets on the cable cars and friendly hosts (Rick and Carmen) who go out of their way to make your visit memorable.
Before you go, read about the history of the area and learn a few words of Spanish (and use them). Remember, you are in Mexico and staying in an area surrounded by roosters, barking dogs, fireworks, and men announcing gas and water. But you also hear kids playing, laughter, and neighbors talking and greeting you (if you use you few words of Spanish) on the street.
Now, If you want to go to Mexico and expect to experience America, stay instead in the Americanized colony of San Miguel de Allende or Guadalajara. There you can be surrounded by other Americans who have lived there for years and who still refuse to learn spanish and expect Mexico and Mexicans to cater to their American standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast