This is a great place to stay in Guanajuato...wonderful hosts, views, hospitality and one of the best breakfasts I've ever had in Mexico!! The property has much art work and many, many levels, hallways, private areas, etc. We loved the terrace next to our room.. with tables and chairs where we enjoyed a bottle of wine and the gorgeous views of GTO below. As others have said, Rick is very knowledgeable about the history of the city and eager to share suggestions about what to see and where to eat, etc.
We'll be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast