i visited yesterday just to stop in (couldn't stay the night) with a friend, just to see Rick and hoped to get a quick tour of this marvelous B&B. Instead, he gave us an hour of his precious time, showing us around, explaining the details of his amazing murals and art work and in wonderful detail, the entire history of the mines of the region and the history of Mexico and the battle for Independence. He is a truly gifted story teller and teacher, and we were captivated by his grasp of facts, sense of humor, and overwhelmed by his generosity. I hadn't seen him for 4 years, and he remembered me. It was a highlight of the entire day to show my friend his beautiful B&B and to have the gift of his time and energy. Casa Zuniga has everything: incredible view from 'way above the city, amazing beauty, a great breakfast, and the extra gift of Rick. He is famous in the area for his generosity and for helping others, also. Someone should make a documentary about Rick. This is a place not to be missed if you spend the night in Guanajuato. I will stay there every time I spend the night in Gto. But don't worry, he will not bend your ear if you are not interested. A+++ and many thanks, Rick!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast