This is really a fantastic place. It's right next to the funicular with a great view over the city. The rooms are spacious and clean, and the breakfast was one of the best we had during our stay in Mexico. Can really recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast