It was our first time in Guajanuato and everyone said "stay at the center so you can walk everywhere." Well, we took a chance and booked our stay at Casa Zuniga, right next to the Funicular station at the Pipila monument. This not only afforded us the best views of Guanajuato, even from our bed, but it allowed us to descend to the center in less than 2 minutes and take in sweeping 180 degree views during the ride. We parked our car upon arrival and did not drive it again until we left 4 days later. Rick and Carmen rounded up a most wonderful experience. Rick's knowledge and passion about Mexican history became apparent as he described the mural at the B&B which depicts the battle at the Alhondiga of Granadita. His tips on what to see and how to get there were most helpful, and the quality and quantity of his breakfasts unsurpassed. Being a native Guanajuatan, Carmen filled in the details of what life was like when she was a young woman. All in all, I'd never stay anywhere else and as we set out to explore Mexico, I hope we can find B&Bs throughout the country that come close to Casa Zuniga.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast