My husband and I spent 3 days at Casa Zuniga last week. The great reviews that other guests gave are all true. Rick and Carmen's home is incredible. It's not a luxury B&B but is a beautiful home that reflects Rick and Carmen's hard work in getting it built and decorated. We loved being able to walk up and down the path to town or ride the nearby funicular. The walk was great after one of the huge breakfasts served each morning! Rick and Carmen will take care of your every need while at Casa Zuniga - just ask and they will deliver.
We stayed at a luxurious B&B in San Miguel de Allende (which we loved) that cost more than double what we paid at Casa Zuniga; we loved Casa Zuniga even more! I will always stay at Casa Zuniga if I return to Guanajuto. I highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato