I stayed at Casa Zuniga in the beginning of January and it was wonderful. I am actually a resident of Guanajuato; however, a friend of mine was visiting so we decided to stay at the Casa Zuniga rather than with a host family. I looked all over Guanajuato and this seemed to be the best place I could image to stay. You can either take the Fanicular or walk, which is honestly my preference. It is close to down town and the bedroom in which we stayed had a perfect view. I recommend asking for Rick's pizza thing as well, it is a vegetable pizza with a potato crust and a white sauce. It is outstanding. Rick also has some paintings inside the house which have histories of Guanajuato. This is great because he will show them to you, explain what happened and then show you how to get there. Also if you have any questions about the town or things to do, he will be more than willing to help. Also, Rick and his wife speak at least English and Spanish, so if you know at least one of the two, I assure that this bed and breakfast will be a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our wish to provide our guests the best service possible from first contact to check out. We can only do this working directly with each guest. To that end, we are now independent. To make a reservation, either go to our web site-availability calendar or e-mail us and we can help you pick a bedroom, arrange BJX transportation, send directions, etc. Adults only, LGBT friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Casa Zuniga B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Zuniga Hotel Guanajuato
- Casa Zuniga Bed And Breakfast