“Beautiful Apartment/Beautiful Area”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in November 2017

Condesa is a beautiful area within Mexico City
5/5 Stayed Nov 2017
Margaret S.
The apartment was delightful. The bedding/towels were wonderful. The bathrooms have recently been updated and were done tastefully. We loved the area where we could walk/ride to many wonderful restaurants and cafes. Grocery store was nearby as well as coffee shops. Sophia was very accommodating and helpful in every way. She advised us as to where to dine for our Thanksgiving holiday meal and it was fabulous. My husband pulled a muscle in his leg and Sophia guided us through the process of finding him a "boot" to help him get around. She was extremely professional, considerate and generous in every way. Would highly recommend!

Submitted Nov 29, 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
13 Jun 2018
Much appreciate your input, Peg. My very best to you and your husband.
Khalid S
“Lovely Condesa Apartment”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in August 2017

I've booked places through Airbnb for years now and this place has been the best out of all of them. Beautifully designed and spacious, wonderful lighting, very comfortable and clean, on a quiet street, in a very central area, and hosted by such a gracious person. This place has set the standard for me!

13 Jun 2018
What an amazing review, Khalid. Muchas gracias. How are your plans coming along?
andreahpe...
Dallas, Texas
“Best area and place to stay in Mexico City”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in December 2017

We loved staying in this apartment. It was well furnished and equipped with everything we needed. The neighborhood is adorable and great places walking distance for shopping or eating! Highly recommend!

13 Jun 2018
Thank you so much, Andrea. Hope the entire family is well.
GeekLoveM...
Melbourne, Australia
“Sophia's casa es Su casa”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My family and I went to Mexico City to celebrate my sister's 50th birthday. We were two couples and one single person. We couldn't have chosen a more perfect apartment for our stay. There was even room for an extra person had we found one.

Upon our arrival Sophia was there to greet us with a smile even though we showed up far later than anticipated. She had asked in advance if we would like any particular food or drinks ready for us. The delicious breads, meat, cheese and wine were the perfect late night snack. Coffee, fresh fruit and flowers were also provided.

Sophia's in depth guest guide was incredibly helpful. We used it daily to find bakeries, restaurants, shops and excursions. She really knows her town.

The apartment had all the necessary cooking utensils for meals at home. There were enough towels and bath mats for all of us for the entire week. Had we needed her, Anna was available to help with maid services.

The layout of the apartment worked well for us. The bedrooms were down a long hallway, away from the common areas. The late riser in our group was able to sleep in, undisturbed. I'm sure the comfy beds and pillows helped.

I was a little nervous booking a place that didn't have any previous reviews but was reassured when I saw Sophia's numerous reviews on other booking platforms.

One week wasn't enough time to see all that Mexico City had to offer. I can't wait to bring more first time visitors with me. And I hope to stay at Sophia's apartment again. The location was perfect. There were plenty of restaurants and shops all within walking distance. The apartment was safe, quiet and well decorated. We were all able to make ourselves at home. This was definitely one of our best family vacations.

20 Jul 2017
Kristina, muchas gracias for your review, truly appreciate all the detail you go into. It was delightful to have you and your family here and am happy my home fulfilled your expectations.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;