“Greatb American foodd”

IHOP
Ranked #2,579 of 4,308 Restaurants in Mexico City
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Coyoacan
MEXICO
“Greatb American foodd”
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Two new IHOPS here in Guadalajara and makes you feel at home (USA) new one opened up two weeks ago and is really great. Living here I missed a great American style breakfast until I visited the new IHOP made me homesick for the US. Cheescake Pancakes (2) with whipped cream on top and all the coffee for 59 Pesos'
I also had the pot roast luncheon previously, and I now know I miss the US. Prices are the same as the US but they are all pretty much the same. Sp glad they came here.

• Visited November 2012

Lima, Peru
“all american way”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

If you like all the american breakfast, this is your place! You enjoy all the fat and 5 different kinds of honey.

Visited August 2012
Mexico City, Mexico
“Good try to be 3rd day opened”
Reviewed 16 August 2012 via mobile

I just went with my family to the new IHOP @ Pedregal in Mexico City.
They just started operations 2 days ago (Aug 14th 2012).
Havin said that, service was really nice, food very well presented, waiters willing to help and suggest. Only issue was the slow speed they have to bring the dishes, I hope this will be fixed through the coming weeks.

Naucalpan, Mexico
“Humongous portions”
Reviewed 16 August 2012 via mobile

The pancakes are awesome, but the portions are so big that either I don't finish my breakfast or I end up not eating the rest of the day. Waiters and waitresses are very nice. Satelite's Ihop has the worst parking spaces and it's always very crowded. Avoid it Sunday's unless you go really early. The food is almost the same as the one you get in the States. For lunch, the food is very tasty. Last time I had fish and it was awesome.

Mexico City, Mexico
“Terrible! The only good thing was the service...”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

I went there for breakfast expecting a great all American breakfast sadly this was far from the case. I have to say however that the service was very good! Going to the point: the first strike came when I asked if I could change a thing on my dish (I know it annoying) and they said it could not be done; which I in turn found very annoying and square minded. So I proceeded to simplifying things and order a side dish. Then letting that pass the strikes kept coming. Starting with their pancakes which were awful! Insipid, gooey and would break into crumbles immediately I guess they were very poorly made. Then the Hashbrown was equally as bad!!! Same case tasteless and it looked burned, which I normally like but this felt reheated because their consistence was like eating cardboard. Finally the last strike came with the bacon which was cold and it was like chewing bubble gum! I will be posting some pics, needless to say I left most of the food, unfortunately though I didn't take any. My suggestion is to avoid it at all costs!!! There is a lot more Mexico City has to offer when it comes to delicious breakfasts...

• Visited August 2012