Its a good place to stay away from home for business. I feel very comfortable staying here. Nice Indian Food near the hotel. Downtown market very near to hotel. It is in the centre of the City near to Centrum...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A first class hotel, the Regente it's located in the heart of Mexico city, steps away from Reforma and Insurgentes main Avenues, walking distance to Zona Rosa, the Zocalo and subway. 140 Newly-refurnished queen bedrooms, experienced staff, Korinto's Restaurant daily buffet, bar, air conditioned, heating, safe deposit, cable TV, electronic locking, hair dryer, purified water, business center, fitness center and WI-FI in every room. Don't pay more! We have everything at a low cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Stayforlong S.L., LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Regente City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Regente Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Regente City Mexico City