I always stay here during my time in Mexico City. I am a young female professional and safety is of the utmost importance to me. The receptionist arranges everything for me, from car service (that accept credit cards, a hard find) and local restaurants. During the day, i feel comfortable to walk around alone. At night, however, I would be a bit weary.
The rooms are nice and quiet, which is a necessity for me and hard to come by in the bustling streets of the DF.
All in all this hotel is well worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City