I chose this facility based on Tripadvisor reviews as I wanted a reasonably priced suite room close to Zocalo. Me and my family stayed for 6 nights. The room did have a musty smell, but otherwise was spacious and nice. The reception and housekeeping were great.Breakfast every morning was indeed a bonus. The hotel is in a crowded area and can be an issue for light sleepers. The location is just perfect otherwise, as you can walk to most of the historic locations. Metro station is also closeby. All in all would strongly recommend this place. Try to get a room on one of the upper floors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City