We stayed here 1 nite when we were on our way to Indonesia.
The hotel is great. Didn't really look like a hotel from the street, since it is an old building, but inside the hotel, is super great.
Lobby is clean, friendly staff. We came around 9.30 and they let us checked in early.
Lots of stuff to see around the hotel, walking distance. Lots of good food, stores, and it is safe for Mexico City. We got the room on the 6th floor in the corner, plenty of room for 4 of us.
Bed quality was perfect, TV channel were great.
I wish they had a swimming pool on the terrace.
Bfast was good too.
Will definitely stay here again next time around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City