I am currently staying at this hotel for 7 days on my long overdue vacation. Since I am currently a General Manager of a hotel and was in the past a General Manager of a Hampton Inn & Suites in California….I am extremely critical of service and cleanliness. I can say without a doubt, that this Hampton represents exactly what I have come to love and except from Hilton. I was able to check in early (7AM.) I was speaking with a friendly individual at check in (who turned out to be the General Manager.) I always check every room that I stay in (thoroughly)….it was extremely clean. All staff here have been very responsive to any requests that I have made. Hat’s off to Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City