The Hampton Inn and Suites was a great base for exploring Mexico City. The Centro Historico is full of museums, good restaurants and Aztec ruins. The staff was helpful; breakfast was OK; our room faced 5 de febrero and was quiet by 10 pm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City