This is an excellent choice for staying downtown. A very nicely refurbished historic building, clean, comfortable, great complimentary breakfast, friendly staff, good area for walking (yes, even at night), close to subway station for access to other parts of the city. We stayed there with our son, his wife, and their two children (8 & 12) for three nights, and we had a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn Mexico City