With an excellent location a few blocks from the main square and a charming exterior, this is a lovely hotel. The hotel is well done and a nice place to stay, and ideal to see the main sights of the city. We did however have an issue where the hotel arranged a taxi to a wedding that we were attending - the driver clearly didn't have any idea where he was going and after asking many, many passers by we eventually made it there half an hour late (and the charge was double the cost of our return journey). However, this might have just been bad luck, and overall we would still recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn Mexico City