clean but very small room. room was listed as atrium which translates to facing the interior courtyard. which then translate to noisy. the room had one very small window that looked at to hallway and atrium. The air conditioner in the room didnt work and the staff was very helpful in switching our room quickly.
breakfast was basic eggs, meats..etc. and abundant.
This is probably considered a 3 star hotel. nothing special and inexpensive. but i would say the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable of the area.
hotel has a very small fitness room. added bonus is the washer and dryer if you need them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City