The hotel is located in the center, very close to the Zocalo, many restaurants nearby, and a fantastic bakery across the street. My room was not on the street side of the building, so I did not experience any noise issues. The hotel staff was helpful and arranged rides for me when I needed to get to certain places. The breakfast in the mornings was great, I thought the selection was good, it changed throughout the days and the staff was helpful in explaining what certain Mexican dishes were.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't just stay near historic sites in Mexico - actually stay inside one when you visit the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton hotel in Mexico City - Centro Historico. Located a short walk to the Zocalo Plaza, Metropolitian Cathedral, Templo Mayor ruins, numerous museums and the busy government and business center of downtown Mexico City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mexico City - Centro Historico Hotel Mexico City
- Hampton Inn Mexico City